I am trying to get caught up on posts after a whirlwind November – so without much commentary- here is our camping trip!
The new camping standy- Arabic tea
Magic fire – green and purple!
We finally get to use our hammock. We bought this hammock on our honeymoon in Ecuador in 2000 and have barely used it. Love this thing!
The view from my hammock
The view from my hammock in use
The neighbours doing their laundry
Out walking with friends
The little restaurant a walk away with friends
Bennett loved riding his bike on all the dirt roads
You don’t want these thorns in your tires, shoes or anywhere. They hurt!!
And last but not least – our late night visitor outside our camp ground! Happily eating grass!
7 comments :
Now the hippo takes the cake! Wow!
I want a hammok like that. Grew up with one, and really want one now, but no way to get such a thing. Yours looks comfortable there, but I am wondering what the reaction of people is looking at it. Is it a common thing there at all? Maybe you'll start a new trend!
Our camp ground is one of the few places that is fairly remote and thus we don't have a lot of prying eyes except where the villagers do their laundry one spot over. I think they would love the hammock idea!
I just got up out my hammock from Ecuador 5 min. ago. Best piece of furniture in the house. I especially like the picture of the hammock in action.
I'm sure you've heard what is being said about hippos? heather
I'm sure you've heard what is being said about hippos? heather
I'm not sure what's worse, bears in your campground or hippos?
Hey, Chantelle - love the picture with the pop! Coke in glass bottles and orange FANTA were my favs in Chad! Thanks again for posting such great pictures and sharing your life with us.
Blessings,
Suzanne
Post a Comment