There are also a few other small stalls selling spices, fish, pastries or other assorted wares. The kids love to wander around with a dixie cup of fresh berries and take in all the smells. There are also several flower stalls where bennett picks me out a new bouquet every few weeks.




2 comments :
Oh my! My salivary glands are just pumping - looking at all those plump fresh tomatoes and veges. That boy of yours is something else... He's a heart throb that kid. He'll be a great protector of his sister...I can see it all now :). Thinking of you lots.
Hi Chantelle,
I found your blog and I wanted to send you a quick hello to say that I have been thinking about you and will be checking your blog out quite frequently. I think it is a wonderful way to be able to stay in touch with what you are doing on your journey to Niger. I hope that you are all doing well and it sounds like you are, which is wonderful.
Please know that I will be praying for you and I look forward to being able to keep in touch. Our email address is fuzzyx4@shaw.ca.
Take care and God Bless.
In Christ,
Janet Jonsson (Rockyview Alliance)
P.S. Keep on enjoying those veggies and bread!
Post a Comment