Friday, August 28, 2009

Photo of the day

 

 

Hi there. I have wrapped up a few major work related things that I had to do as soon as I got to Niger (namely the Proposal for the School feeding program project) and now I am just putting away clothes we brought home, working on this months newsletter and reviewing all my language notes for Tamasheq classes. While a larger post and more photos about the summer is still to come (this weekend I hope!) I thought I would give you a little teaser. Here is a shot I took of my sister Michelle. We have a blast setting up shots together :) Click on it to open it in a larger window if you would like a better view!

On another note- Air France *may* have found our missing luggage….so Paul has gone to check it out! I am hoping it is there, not opened and all in one piece!!

 

evolutionofphotographerwebsized

2 comments :

Tish said...

I recently found your blog and find your stories so inspiring! You are so brave to take your little family so far from the "confort zone" to serve others! God bless you!! I hope you don´t mind if I follow along on your journey!

Stacy said...

Crossing my fingers for you that your lost bag is found!
And great pic too. :)