Sunday, June 14, 2009

A boy's prayer

Three posts in one day! That must mean I have been home with the flu for the past few days and am trying to get caught up. So enjoy the three in a row here.

 

Here is a cute prayer from my little boy last night

 

Dear Jesus

Thank you Jesus for Mommy and Daddy and Arielle. And for Grandma and Grandpas.

Please help me to get along with Arielle, and Jesus, help Arielle to get along with me!

Thank you for today and that I could win at Uno. Thank you I was good at school. Pray that I will have a good sleep tonight, and mommy too. And no dreams!

Thank you for all the people....the English people....all around the world....in Canada.

Amen

prayingweb

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

I see God the Father just beaming with pleasure. What a gift you are raising here Chantelle. heather