Tuesday, May 27, 2008

1 Day Left



So the time is finally here. My mind can't really seem to catch up to the reality and I am so excited and nervous and emotional. The journey to get this far has been long, and yet I've never doubted this is my passion in life, and Lord willing, we intend to do this for a very long time.

Our last few days have been filled with wonderful memories of family and friends and I am grateful for every moment. Please continue to pray for us as we spend our last day in Calgary, then fly out Thursday morning to spend 32 hours travelling. Pray for the flight and our sanity with two toddlers and all our luggage and transfers, etc. Pray protection for our luggage.

So I guess I will see you from the other side, eh! Next stop - NIGER!



4 comments :

Jennifer said...

We love you we love you we love you.... can't wait to connect with you when you arrive. I am praying that you will be able to savour these last hours... at least we'll be on the same time zone for awhile when you get there! xoxo The Frentz's

Anonymous said...

How exciting...Now I know (the secret)... I still have butterflies for you. Love you all

heather

Princess Pamela said...

Keeping you in my prayers as you embark on this next phase of your lives. God is so good..He will see you thru the travel and trials of the next several days...lean on Him in all things!

You will be missed more than words can express...but all of you are in my heart and in my prayers. Thank you for following the plan our Father has set before you...well done, good and faithful servant.

Much love to all,
Pam

Tanneal said...

We'll be thinking of you all tomorrow and the next few days as you journey! God bless and looking forward to updates when you arrive.

The Haazens