Wednesday, April 09, 2008

SUBSCRIBE NOW!!

So I spent the last few days trying to figure out that murky world of blog subscribing and testing it. I think it works! So now you can subscribe to my blog, thus receiving emails when I add something new instead of checking it out compulsively every hour while waiting for me to have an inspirational moment and write a new post!! Think of all the time you could save! See the link on the top right? Enter your email address and it will send you an email synopsis when there is a new reason to visit! Never again will you have to feel the guilt of forgetting for a month and then having 12 posts to catch up on! So go ahead.....subscribe! You can do it!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

You are such a clever girl~ Thank you - I am one of the 'compulsive obsessives'... scared to miss something friend. I am subscribing... Heather

Kristi Hopf: said...

watching Bob the Builder again, are we Chantelle?!! 'Yes we can!'. I suppose I should sign up too, though I am only 'once/day compulsive'. Takes out the fun and joy of finding a new post though! You may see me on the subscribe list yet.