Sunday, March 16, 2008

Are you on my list?

I love that you read our blog. So many of you who follow our journey know you can always come here to see and read what is going on in our lives. But did you know there are newsletters too? As we've been speaking at churches, to groups and to individuals we try to remember to tell you to send us your email address so I can add you to our mailing list for when i send out prayer updates, ministry updates, etc. So here is another REMINDER!! If you would like to get our newsletters and other emails from us, please send me your name and email address (and maybe a brief note where we know you from or you are reading from) to our email address, which is the_mcivers@hotmail.com
If you found us by accident and we've never met face to face, you can still get our newsletters! Drop us a line and I'd love to meet you!

Oh yeah, another side note: We didn't always have the chance to hand out all of our information. If you are interested in more information on the state of poverty and the need for development in Niger, I have a paper I wrote I can send you that is easy reading but makes the situation clear. I also have information on the types of projects we will be doing to meet those needs, costs associated, and how you can contribute financially to our Work special fund to partner with us in meeting those needs in Niger. Let me know in you e-mail if you would like me to send you this information!

We look forward to hearing from you!

Chantelle

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Good question - am I on your list? I want to be on your list :). I don't have a list. But if I had a list - you'd be on my list :). - Jen Frentz

Anonymous said...

Cute Jen: I know I'm on the list - and if I wasn't - would want to be-but since I am - I'm happy to be - and Yes I want ALL the information Chantelle about your project. Thanks sweetie.

Heather B