Saturday, October 27, 2007

Shots around Quebec

So you might be wondering what we have been up to lately. Truth is, the answer isnt all that exciting. Paul has been spending most of his time in school and homework. His main job here is to learn french and he is doing a great job! I have been spending most of my time with the kids, and my own homework. But everyone needs a break and a hobby right? So here is some of my newest work in my hobby :) All of the photos we taken by me in the last few months. Even the one that looks like an antique postcard. Enjoy. (Just a reminder, you can click on the photos to see them full screen)













5 comments :

Michelle said...

I love the one of Bennett chugging away on his drink!

rwb in calgary said...

are you gifted or what?! very nice.

Michelle said...

Wow! Great photos. I come onto your site every now and then and enjoy your photos and blog. Keep it up! I'm really interested to see what you post when you get to Africa. Congrats on Arielle - she's really lucky to get such caring parents.
I'm in Bermuda now. I'm settling in okay. The beaches here are gorgeous and it's a really interesting place. Lots to explore still.

Carrien said...

You are good at the photo shopping. Wow. My favorite is the boardwalk near the boats.

heather said...

You are an amazing photographer Chantelle. My fav. is the one of Bennett (big brother) on the bridge with Arielle. Soooo sweet. Love and hugs coming your way.