Thursday, September 13, 2007

Photography

So those of you who know me know that I have always had a hobby of photography. Even back in Jr. High I was always the one behind the camera. Over the years I hope to have improved and I still really enjoy this past-time.

Many of you have commented on photos I have taken, etc. So I decided to make my own little gallery of photos that I have especially liked over the past years. It will grow as I work on new ones and travel and take wonderful shots in Africa. So feel free to go and take a look :)

http://photographybychantelle.blogspot.com/

As an intro to the wonderful art of photography, please enjoy this new family photo. It was taken in June by a good friend and amazing professional Photographer, Mike Heywood. Thanks so much Mike.

No comments :